Charles Grodin is an American actor, comedian, author, and former television talk show host. Grodin began his acting career in the 1960s appearing in TV serials including The Virginian.... Wikipedia
- Born: April 21, 1935, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Occupation: Actor, author, comedian
- Years active: 1954–present
- Known for: The Heartbreak Kid (1972), Midnight Run (1988), Catch-22 (1970), Heaven Can Wait (1978) Seems Like Old Times (1980), Ishtar (1987), Beethoven (1992), Dave (1993), While We're Young (2014)
- Spouse(s): Julie Ferguson (divorced), Elissa Durwood (1983–present)
- Children: 2
- Data source: DuckDuckGo